The ASK T-RACE System Improves Automation and Handling Efficiency
- High-rigidity C-shaped rails for heavy loads
- Hardened rails
- Smooth, silent operation
- Surface-treated for excellent corrosion resistance
Benefits of self-alignment
Errors in installation:
Rail non-alignment in a linear system consisting of two axes in parallel prevents smooth travel along the entire rail length. Operating a system like this without a self-aligning function can cause extreme friction inside the bearing and lead to higher energy consumption and greater abrasion, thereby increasing susceptibility to breakdowns and reducing system life. The ASK T-RACE self-aligning system is a solution to these issues.
Self-alignment reduces costs
- Reduces costs as mounting surface precision is not required
- Reduces assembly time by compensating for errors in installation
- Realizes long system life by minimizing abrasion
- Lessens energy consumption due to low friction
This linear system has been well received by the market for roller-based linear bearings and telescope rails. This was achieved by combining rails and rollers with self-aligning capability.
High-load roller bearing
Corrosion-resistant black rail